Tuesday 15 January 2019

Golden 45 DKT questions coming in your dkt test


 Practise Point

I always wonder how can I pass my DKT test in first attempt. when I go to rms site, I find so many questions. Its really difficult to learn and remember all of them. I was looking for a good website. Recently, I found one i.e. Practise Point  . 

This site covers all topic wise questions with short quiz which covers all DKT questions and answers. Its really easy to practise small and short quizes. 

On the other hand, it has one full quiz covering all questions so that you don't miss any single question before going to your actual dkt test.


Finally, it has 6 full dkt practise test, which covers your golden 45 DKT questions. I practised all of them. I cleared my DKT test in first attempt. All of my questions came from Practise Point website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment